These terms and conditions (which may be modified from time to time) are applicable to all services available online, through any mobile device. By accessing, browsing and using our website or any of our available applications, you agree to have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions shown below (including the fragment referring to privacy). This page, its content, structure, infrastructure and the online booking service for wine tourism, enograstronomic and related experiences that are provided through this website (the "service") belong to and are managed and provided by WINEOBS.com ("wineobs .com", "us", "we", or "our").
1. Scope of our service: Through this website, we provide a platform through which all visitors can find, select and book online different experiences related to wine within the Argentine Republic. By making a reservation through wineobs.com, you establish a direct (legally binding) relationship with the establishment where you have reserved. From the moment you make your reservation, we only act as intermediaries between you and the establishment, transmitting the reservation data to the establishment and sending you a confirmation email on behalf of the establishment. The information we show is based on the information provided to us by each of the establishments that are part of our platform. The establishments have access to a "backoffice" (virtual agenda) from which they are fully responsible for updating the rates, availability and other data that appears on our website. Even if We try to make our service as accurate as possible, we cannot verify or guarantee that all information is accurate, complete or correct. We are also not responsible for errors (such as manifest and typographical errors), interruptions (due to temporary and / or partial server outages or repairs, updates and maintenance of our website or other reasons), inaccurate, misleading or false information, or missing of information. The establishment is responsible at all times for the precision, accuracy and correctness of the information (both descriptive and referring to rates and availability) that appears on our website. Our website does not constitute and should not be viewed as a recommendation or promotion of the quality, level of service of any available establishment. Our services are for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, it is not allowed to resell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (for example, spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce the content, information, software, products or services available in our website for any commercial or competitive activity.
2. Capacity: The Services are only available to people who have the legal capacity to contract and legal drinking age. The services may not be used by people who do not have that capacity, minors or any person who according to Argentine legislation is unable to do so.
3. Prices: The prices that appear on our website are very competitive. All prices on the wineobs.com website are specific to each winery, within them you can select the type of visit, duration, language, etc. Obvious errors (including misprints) are not binding.
4. Privacy: Wineobs.com respects your privacy. For this, we have adopted reasonable security measures to protect the information of Users, and prevent unauthorized access to their data or any unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction thereof. The information collected by Wineobs will be kept strictly confidential. Access to personal data is restricted to any person, both physical and legal, outside of us, except for those employees, contractors, who need to know such data, to perform their functions and develop or improve services. Likewise, this clause must be complemented with the one established in numerals 9 and 10 hereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, considering that the internet is an open, public and massive access system, Wineobs cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties may eventually exceed the standards and security measures, and thus access the visitor information; improperly or contrary to the law, in which case we will not be responsible for such damages, in improper use, by third parties.
5. Free service: Our service is free because we do NOT add supplements (reservation) to the price of the experiences published on the website.
6. Payment methodology: Wineobs.com operates with payment agents (MERCADOPAGO and / or PAYPAL) so possible conflicts due to the use of credit cards or other payment methods are the sole responsibility of said payment agents, and not Wineobs.com. Wineobs.com operates as an intermediary between the visitor and the wineries, the payment method being the one used in the preceding paragraph. By publishing an advertisement on the Site, the seller user expressly authorizes the use of MercadoPago or Paypal as payment agents to cancel the service offered through the portal linked to Wineobs. Likewise, the wineries guarantee the maintenance of the offer and the contracted price, without it being modified as a result of the use of the payment portals offered by Wineobs. Likewise, the user declares that he has read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions of use of said services.
7. Cancellation and / or "No Show": By making a reservation at an establishment through Wineobs, you accept our cancellation and “no show” conditions (if you don't show up). Cancellation Conditions: in case of giving notice of the cancellation of the service with more than 72 hours in advance, the guarantee of the reservation of the contracted service will be refund. In case of cancellation of the reservation within 72 hours prior to the visit, the amount previously paid will not be refunded. Cancellation notice methodology: the only valid means of booking cancellation notice is using the cancellation button provided in the reservation confirmation email sent by Wineobs. Conditions of "No Show": in case of no show, that is, if you do not cancel the reservation and do not show up at the facility on the day, time and place agreed, there will be no refund of the reservation guarantee paid. Remember to pay special attention to the number of wineries to visit per day, Wineobs.com recommends that they be no more than four (4). This recommendation is due to the distances that exist between the different wineries. Wineobs.com is not responsible for logistical problems when visting thee wineries. Wineobs.com simply acts as an intermediary between the wineries and the visitors. While making reservations, take into account the distances between the selected wineries. You can see these distances using the virtual map that Wineobs.com offers, and where you can view the selected wineries. Wineobs is not responsible for inaccuracies, contingencies or damages in the roads from one winery to another, as well as possible failures in the virtual map.
8. Additional correspondence: By making a reservation, you agree to receive: (i) a confirmation email of your reservations. (ii) an e-mail, which we can send you shortly before your arrival date, where you will find information about the destination and other information that is relevant to your reservation and destination. (iii) an e-mail, which we can send you after your stay at the establishment, inviting you to complete an opinion form. (iiii) e-mail of news, updates and recommendations (newsletter).
9. Comments: You will be able to leave the comments after making the visit to the corresponding establishment. The regulations regarding the comments you can make are set out below. Comments can (a) be viewed on the property information page on our website in order to share your opinion on the level of service and quality of the establishment with (future) customers. Wineobs.com may also (b) use them (partially or completely) at its discretion (eg for marketing, promotion or service improvement) on our website or on social platforms, newsletters, special offers, applications or other channels used or owned by Wineobs.com. We reserve the right to adapt, reject or delete comments that we consider not appropriate. Comments are considered a survey and do not include commercial offers, invitations or incentives of any kind.
10. Disclaimer: In accordance with the limitations indicated in these terms and conditions, and to the extent permitted by law, we are only liable for direct damages that you suffer, pay or incur due to defects attributable to our obligations in reference to our services, Up to a total amount of the total cost of your reservation, as indicated in the confirmation email (either for an event or for a series of events). However, and to the extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, affiliates, licensees, proxies, or other persons involved in the creation, sponsorship process and promotion of the website and its contents will be responsible for: (i) losses or punitive, special, indirect or consequential damages, losses of production, profits, income, contracts, as well as losses or damages of customers or reputation and losses of demands; (ii) errors related to the description of the information (including information on prices, availability and ratings) of the establishment on our website; (iii) services provided or products offered by the establishment or other business partners; (iv) losses, damages or costs (direct, indirect, consequential or punitive) that you suffer, contract or pay, arising from or related to the use, unavailability or delay of our website; or (v) any type of injury (personal), death, property damage or other damages, losses and expenses (direct or indirect, consequential or punitive) that you suffer, contract or pay, whether due to (legal) acts, errors, infractions, negligence (obvious), deliberate professional misconduct, omissions, breaches, misrepresentation, objective tort liability or (in whole or in part) attributable to the establishment or other business partners (including any of its employees, directors, staff, attorneys , representatives or affiliated companies) whose products or services (directly or indirectly) are available, offered or promoted on or through our website, including any (partial) cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other act beyond our control. control. Whether the selected winery charges you for your visit or if we facilitate the payment of the price of the visit, you accept that the winery is, for all purposes, responsible for the retention, shipping and payment of applicable taxes on the total price of the visit to the relevant tax authorities. Wineobs.com is not responsible for sending, collecting, withholding or paying taxes on the total price of the visit to the relevant tax authorities. By uploading photos or other images to our system (for example, by submitting a comment), or tagging our Company on social media, you certify, guarantee and confirm that you are in possession of the copyright of the photo / image and that you agree to Wineobs.com using said photo or image in its websites (mobile), apps and promotional materials (online and offline), as well as in any publication that Wineobs.com considers appropriate. You are granting Wineobs.com a nonexclusive, universal, irrevocable, unconditional and permanent right, as well as the license to use, reproduce, display, distribute, sublicense, communicate and facilitate the photos / images in the way that Wineobs.com considers appropriate. By uploading these photos / images, the person who uploads them accepts the legal and moral responsibility for each and every one of the legal claims made by a third party (including, but not limited to, the owners of the spaces open to the public by the winery. participant) as a result of the use and publication of the photos / images by Wineobs.com. We do not own or endorse in any way the photos / images that are uploaded. The veracity, validity and right of use of all photos / images will be assumed by the person who has uploaded the photo, and will never be the responsibility of Wineobs.com. This is why we deny any responsibility or obligation on the published photographs. The person who has uploaded the photos guarantees that the photos / images do not contain any viruses, Trojan horses or infected files, as well as any pornographic, illegal, obscene, offensive, objectionable or inappropriate material, and that they do not infringe the rights (of intellectual property, copyright or privacy) of third parties. Any photo / image that does not meet the aforementioned requirements will not be published and / or may be removed by Wineobs.com at any time and without prior notice. Wineobs.com recommends acting with prudence and common sense when carrying out operations with any Winery. The visitor must also bear in mind the risks of contracting with minors or with people who use a false identity. Wineobs.com will NOT be responsible for carrying out operations with other Users based on the trust placed in the system or the Services provided by Wineobs.com.
11. Intellectual property rights: Unless stated otherwise, the software required for our services or used on our website and the intellectual property rights (including copyrights) of the content and information, as well as the material on our website belong to Wineobs.com. Wineobs.com exclusively reserves the ownership of all rights, title and interest in (all intellectual property rights of) the appearance (including the infrastructure) of the website where the service is available (including customer comments and the translated content), and you do not have the right to copy, collect, link to, publish, promote, sell, integrate, use, combine or use the content (including translations and customer feedback) or our brand without permission granted on our part, delivered in writing, expressly indicating otherwise. In the event that after visiting an establishment you choose to make comments to publish on Wineobs, you hereby transfer and assign all intellectual property rights to Wineobs. Any type of misuse or any type of action or behavior mentioned above will constitute an infringement of our intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights).
12. Miscellaneous: To the extent permitted by law, these terms and conditions and the provision of our services will be governed and interpreted in accordance with current legislation in the Argentine Republic, and any controversy that may arise from these general terms and conditions and of our services will only be presented before the competent courts of first instance of the first judicial district of the Province of Mendoza, in the Argentine Republic. If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid or nonbinding, you will continue to be bound by the other provisions mentioned. If this occurs, the invalid provision must be complied with to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and, as far as possible, an effect similar to that of the invalid or non-binding provisions will be accepted, in accordance with the content and purpose of these terms and terms.
13. Address: The address of Wineobs.com is set Estrada 2200, Guaymallén city, ZIP code 5519, Mendoza province, Argentine Republic. If you have any questions about the General Terms and Conditions or other policies and principles that govern Wineobs.com, consult our website, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.